Scenario Back-Up

FlameKid

Master of all Fire Dragons
Awards
Credits
Here's what you do in this game:

1- You say a random scenario, but only the last few lines of it.

2-The next person has to type the whole scenario, along with the beginning.(It can be as long as you want).

3-Then the same person gets to make up the next scenario, (Without the beginning of it), and so on.

Example:

First person-

I was running as fast as I could. The French cafeteria lady was thundering closer and closer to me, with her baguette in her hand. I tripped, giving the cafeteria lady time to catch up to me...

Second person-

It was lunch time. Me and my friends headed to the cafeteria to get our lunch. Once we were there, we got served by a French lady. The food was sloppy and I refused to eat it. That made the lady angry as she ran towards me. I had to run away. I was running as fast as I could. The French cafeteria lady was thundering closer and closer to me, with her baguette in her hand. I tripped, giving the cafeteria lady time to catch up to me...

(You can use direct speech.)

So yeah.

Now I'll start:

I knocked on the door as hard as I could. The ferocious dog ran like lightning and was getting closer to me.The dog gnarled it's teeth, with saliva dripping from it's fangs. The dog was ten meters away and prepared to pounce. Just then, the door opened and a hand dragged me inside before shutting the door just in time. I was safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not easy being a paper boy; many problems persist. Amongst the many troubles we have to endure are things such as weather, traffic, and worse of all... dogs. Allow me to give you an example of one such happenstance.

It was a beautiful spring morning. The air was cool but the breeze warm. A slight haze clouded the rising sun's light behind me as I hopped onto my bike, sash on my side filled with rolled up newspapers which I had picked up from the office within its carrying pouch. I rode out of my neighborhood and down to the next block, beginning my normal route. All was well for the first hour, until... Muffin! That's right, Muffin; the biggest, drooliest, meanest English Bulldog you've ever seen - and he was out of his yard and making his way loudly toward me!

I pedaled fast as I could. I had to get away, but where? Suddenly, a thought occurred to me; my friend's father lived nearby - a cop, no-less - and would be up early, preparing for work. I began moving my legs faster than I ever did. The house grew bigger at rapid speeds as I closed in. Without a hitch, I leaped off my bike and onto the front porch, clear over the four steps leading to it. I knocked on the door as hard as I could. The ferocious dog ran like lightning and was getting closer to me.The dog gnarled it's teeth, with saliva dripping from it's fangs. The dog was ten meters away and prepared to pounce. Just then, the door opened and a hand dragged me inside before shutting the door just in time. I was safe.

Here's what you do in this game:

1- You say a random scenario, but not the beginning of it. (The scenario has to be short(2-4 lines))

Wasn't sure if you meant just the first scenario or the second (the back-up), as well, has to be short. If you want I'll redo it shorter, if I can. lol I've written several novels, so... I kinda am used to detail.

Next story:

I finally stepped in it. The liquid went up my leg, traveling through my body like a symbiotic ooze. A pulsating warmth coursed through my veins. I was well again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comment about the length stuff, Vincerific. I've made it the the second person can type as much as they want. That way, people can write as much as they are bothered to.

I woke up in a hospital bed. There was a doctor there writing down some notes and reading my heart monitor. "What's going on?", I said. The doctor responded saying, "You were in a helicopter crash. There has been some damage to your left leg. I have to give you one of two options." What are the options", I asked. "We can either amputate the leg or use this liquid to cure you. Be warned though that this liquid can be dangerous to certain people and there is no known way to tell if it will harm you or not. Based on research you have about 50/50 chance. I'll leave it up to you." After
thinking for a bit I decided to through with the procedure. The doctors led me to a
room labled, "Other." Inside they had a tank filled with glowing blue liquid. They told me to dip my leg in it when I was ready. After a few more moments of thought I finally stepped in it. The liquid went up my leg, traveling through my body like a symbiotic ooze. A pulsating warmth coursed through my veins. I was well again.

Back