If your child was bullied at school.. ?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
There's always bullies at school. It's a big problem for most school management to deal with because it put them in a bad spot with parents their kids are bullied.

As a parent, if your kid keep getting bullied at school what would you do? Sue the school management or teach your kid to defend himself or herself?

Depends how bad it was, but be assured I wouldn't tell my kid to deal with it alone.

There's always bullies at school. It's a big problem for most school management to deal with because it put them in a bad spot with parents their kids are bullied.

As a parent, if your kid keep getting bullied at school what would you do? Sue the school management or teach your kid to defend himself or herself?

I will sue the school and also let my kid know how to stand up against bullies at school. I wouldn't want to be in a situation where I don't take the legal steps needed to teach the school a lesson.

I will sue the school and also let my kid know how to stand up against bullies at school. I wouldn't want to be in a situation where I don't take the legal steps needed to teach the school a lesson.
If the hassle is too much, I would just sue the school and remove my kid from the school.

Tell them that whatever they are dealing with, you won't have to deal with it for the rest of your life after you graduate.

Some kids have been killed in schools by bullies. It's why I don't take it lightly.

Some kids have been killed in schools by bullies. It's why I don't take it lightly.
That's what makes the scene in Static Shock a reality. Let the bullied kid own the gun and show them that you are in their reality.

Back