Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
If you like to challenge me in Smash Bros and have our match(s) recorded and uploaded to youtube, leave your name here and times you can be available!

Current match videos:

EG's youtube page

Saturday at mostly anytime. My in-game name is Marc and you already have me added =P

Hmm, yeah that could work for half an hour. Also did I hear something about tournaments being added?
I heard about that but idk when or if it's only for Japan. Probably mixing the Japan part with another game e.e

Tournaments were added as of the latest patch (along with the option for a few new stages...) and they're an option under Online Events.

DS... We need to smash again soon. This Saturday isn't exactly a great day for me though (I don't get off work until late and then have to work early the next day), would Sunday evening be any better?

What about throughout the week? Any nights during the week ok for you?

Just throw out sometimes and I should be able to make it on.
I may not be able to make it on Saturday again >.< Going to the beach.

Sunday has the new episode of Power so that day is out too >.< (probably can make 11 AM CST if you can too).

Would Sunday evening (after 7:00PM GMT - 5) work for you? (I won't be able to this saturday the 22nd.)

GMT = Greenwich Mean Time.
GMT -5:00 is Central time (at least until daylight saving ends).

(Sorry, I usually use GMT simply because I find it easier to calculate. I never remember what the time difference between the named ones are. I normally have to look that up to include it. Probably should have done so here too in order to eliminate confusions.)

-5 is an hour ahead. (So if it was 4PM for you, it'd be 5PM for me.)
-6 is your time. (4PM is the same for both of us if we both lived in a GMT-6 area.)
-7 would be an hour behind. (So if it was 4PM for you, it'd be 3PM for me if I were in a GMT-7 area.)

-5 is 5 hours behind Greenwich time. -6 is 6 hours behind Greenwich time. So -5 is 1 hour ahead of -6.

Do you live in an area which doesn't observe daylight savings time? (Where I live uses it so that in summer time goes ahead an hour. So instead of being GMT - 6 it shifts to GMT - 5.)

Back